Jekyll 1.2.0 Released ∞release
After nearly a month and a half of hard work, the Jekyll team is happy to announce the release of v1.2.0. It’s chock full of bug fixes and some enhancements that we think you’ll love.
Here are a few things we think you’ll want to know about this release:
jekyll serve --detachto boot up a WEBrick server in the background. Note: you’ll need to run
kill [server_pid]to shut the server down.
- You can now disable automatically-generated excerpts if you set
- If you’re moving around pages and post, you can now check for URL conflicts by running
- If you’re a fan of the drafts feature, you’ll be happy to know we’ve added
-D, a shortened version of
- Permalinks with special characters should now generate without errors.
- Expose the current Jekyll version as the
For a full run-down, visit our change log!